1. Registering as a Customer In order to benefit from all the features of the Services available you will need to Sign-Up with us by filling the Sign-Up form. You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details. You must ensure that the information provided by you is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you have provided, by updating your details, so we can communicate with you effectively.
2. Provision of Services to Customers Following Sign-Up, we will make certain services available to you free-of-charge. The services will include the ability to search Service providers for automotive repair or servicing work you need a Service provider to perform for your vehicle, ability to view detailed profile of Dealers / Service providers and their services prices and ratings information and the ability to post feedback and ratings in relation to any Dealer / Service provider you have used as a result of your use of the platform.We reserve the right to add, change or remove services from our platform at any time, and may make certain services chargeable at our discretion. You must puchase a offer in order to book a service if you have a genuine requirement for the work detailed to be performed. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
3. Provision of Payment Platforms to Customers Some services made available for purchasing offers to you include the opportunity to make payments facilitated through our service. Such payments will be made using trusted third party payment gateways like PayYou money. Upon completion of sign up for the SmartServiceUser, you are agreeing to be bound by the Payyou money Terms and condition(https://payu.in/tnc). By making a payment through SmartServiceUser, you undertake that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card that you have sufficient funds to make the payment for the puchasing offers. We reserve the right to alter prices of list offers at any time, without prior notice or warning. In cases where a form of online payment is offered and selected you must complete the payment in full to successfully make the purchasing offer. Payment details provided are not stored by SmartService and are encrypted by the payment provider selected to ensure security. For cancellation and refund policy refer "link"
1. Registering as a Service Provider In order to benefit from all the features of SmartService available to Provider you will need to register with us. You will be asked to provide certain information about your business including your business name and contact details, services, working hours, location details. You must ensure that the information provided by you on registration is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provide, by updating your details, in order that we may communicate with you effectively.
2. Provision of the Services to Dealer Partner Following registration, we will make certain services available to you. The services will include the ability to include details of your business on our platform, the ability to view or receive details of Customer Service bookings which have been posted by Customers and the ability to accept bookings and share service status updates with Customers. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
2. Acceptable Use Policy The Services allow registered users to create, edit and submit material for inclusion on or transmission via SmartService, including (without limitation) by responding and updating status of bookings services. Whilst we do not seek to monitor or control the submission of information, we do reserve the right to delete, move and edit any Material submitted where (in our absolute discretion) we consider it prudent or necessary to do so.